VISIT MY OTHER BLOG

For Quilting, Knitting, and Crochet Inspiration, visit Marianne Penner Design

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introduction

 
Welcome to my cardmaking journal. I have a few passions that mostly encompass the fibre arts. At the beginning of June 2009 I started my design blog Marianne Penner Design which I decided would be mostly quilting focused with snippets of knitting, crochet, cross-stitch, scrapbooking, and cardmaking.

Even though I have made and given away many cards, I have never documented them so I have no record and my recollection of them is vague. Also, my 12 year old daughter and I enjoy cardmaking together; so, I have decided to start this blog separate from my other so I can keep a separate cardmaking journal of our journey into this wonderful craft.

I hope you enjoy what you see as much as I and my daughter enjoy making the cards!

1 comment: